- The opinions expressed on this site are not those of the U.S. government, Department of Defense, or any other organizations with which our authors have had any association.
- With the exception of “guest posts” written by others – we own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in our name. If you wish to use this content elsewhere we ask that it be cited. Thanks in advance for your cooperation
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Military Communictors. All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.militarycommunicators.org.”
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or expand upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
- I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety.
- Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
- If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.
Classified and FOUO Information
- This site is intended for unclassified discussions. Any sharing or discussion of classified material or material that may be deemed For Official Use Only (FOUO) will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Be cautious about what you post.
- Thank you for your cooperation in maintaining this policy.